Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Power Analog IC Design (Austin, Texas)


Does this job involve giant electrical arcs?: We hope that a rigorous interview process will ensure that it does not.

Does this position involve designing precision, low noise DC-DC converters, voltage regulators and other blocks involving the precise control of electrical energy?: Yes

Will I get to influence the architecture, simulation and layout phases of product design?: Yes

I like variety, will there be an opportunity to work with application, system and test engineers to take product ideas from paper napkin to release into manufacturing?: Yes

Are these guys going to let me show off my knowledge of various switch mode power conversion topologies and my artful skills in transistor level design?: Yes

I live somewhere cold, boring and far away from Austin, if I get this job, will they help me move to The Live Music Capital of the World, consistently rated as one of the best places to live in America?: Yes


So, what are we designing? Giant Robots? Laser Blasters? Guitar Amplifiers?: A low cost, high efficiency RF power amplifier that is superior to class AB power amplifiers in every meaningful way.


This is a job summary. For a complete job description and more information on this opportunity, please email your resume and contact information to David.Rees@HTStaffing.com

No comments: